Skip to main content

AND ANOTHER YEAR BEGINS...

Yet another summer has come and gone and now you're all SENIORS!! 🎆

Welcome to the blog for all of my classes. Here, I will give an update on what we accomplished each week and what I hope you learned. You may also find the occasional meme, GIF, or photo of a class. I try to post every Friday. 

The first week went pretty well! We are all getting used to a new layout, where teachers' classrooms have moved, a new cafeteria pattern and the water bottle filling stations. In Communications, we found out what the class will be all about, went over the required safety seminar and played BINGO. In Novel and Film, we jumped right into watching The Perfect Storm. We also spent a day going over the safety seminar. Hopefully, my funny stories about previous incidents made it a little more interesting!

In case you missed it, here is some contact information:
     Instagram and Twitter: @kristingreen110
     Email: kristin.green@gcsny.org
     Cell phone number: see me and I'll tell you




Comments